absolute cognatic primogeniture in a sentence
- It was introduced to the throne of the United Kingdom with absolute cognatic primogeniture.
- It now descends according to absolute cognatic primogeniture, meaning that the eldest child ( regardless of gender ) succeeds to the dukedom upon the death of the previous holder.
- As a general rule, most titles are now inherited by absolute Cognatic Primogeniture ( as of 2006 ), in which the first born inherits all titles regardless of gender.
- Aiko's birth, which occurred more than eight years after their marriage, sparked absolute cognatic primogeniture, which would allow a woman to ascend to the Chrysanthemum Throne.
- :: : Regarding older sisters being bypassed, many European monarchies have addressed the issue already, Primogeniture # Absolute cognatic primogeniture notes countries whose throne passes to oldest child regardless of gender.
- It's difficult to find absolute cognatic primogeniture in a sentence.
- Amending the law to absolute cognatic primogeniture, known in French as " a頽esse int間rale " would allow the first-born to inherit the throne, whether the heir be male or female.