aborn opera company in a sentence
- Post-Broadway shows were often performed and the theater hosted the Aborn Opera Company.
- The third mini-season of the Aborn Opera Company does not fare as well as the previous two.
- Later he conducted 3 seasons from 1912-1915 of over 200 presentations of operas with the Aborn Opera Company.
- A year later, Chamlee went on tour with the Aborn Opera Company as " Mario Rodolfi ", where he sang with soprano Ruth Miller.
- The Bronx Opera House not only featured comic opera as early as September 1913 but a substantial opera lineup during its 3rd, 4th and 5th season with the Aborn Opera Company.
- It's difficult to find aborn opera company in a sentence.
- On June 7, during the six weeks engagement of the Aborn Opera Company, Beppo, a donkey who was appearing on stage in Pagliacci was tied by its keeper to a car parked in front of the theater.
- Both traveling and local performers occupied the stage : in December 1916, for example, the Martha Ellen presented the opera " The Bohemian Girl ", staged by the Aborn Opera Company, and the play " The Dream That Came True ", staged by the local junior class.