abc 23 in a sentence
- So, if we're adding this up right, it only took ABC 23 years to put its first female on the marquee telecast.
- From January 2008 until March 2011, WJAC simulcasted its nightly newscast at 11 on WATM under the " ABC 23 News " branding.
- From January 2008 until March 2011, WJAC simulcasted its nightly newscast at 11 pm on WATM under the " ABC 23 News " branding.
- Later that fall, the station began branding itself as " ABC 23 ", even though its affiliation with the network was set to end on December 31, 1996.
- At the end of 2016, ABC 23 began newscasts once again under the " WATM NEWS CENTRE " branding using reporters and a meteorologist from sister station WJAC . These newscasts can be seen at 6 : 30 am, 6 PM, and 11 PM and originates from their studios in State College.
- It's difficult to find abc 23 in a sentence.
- In May 2007, KERO along with its sister stations began to use the same news music of the ABC O & O's " Eyewitness News New Generation " package and branded themselves as " ABC 23 ", however KERO is not owned or operated by ABC . KERO is the Bakersfield home for Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers pre-season games.