a tp in a sentence
- One TC establishing contacts with a myocyte by a Tp of about 65 mm long.
- For qLPV modelling and control applications a higher structure of TP functions are referred to as TP model.
- Black arrow points the junction between a Tp and a smooth muscle cell ( SMC, colored in brown ).
- Subjects participated in a TP-DG during the scan as either a second party recipient or a third party observer.
- A TP must guarantee ( via certification ) that it transforms all possible values of a UDI to a safe CDI.
- It's difficult to find a tp in a sentence.
- Also on display is a TP-82 Russian triple-barreled survival pistol which was gifted to him by Alexey Leonov.
- Corac Group plc was renamed as TP Group plc in 2015 and Hunt Themal Technologies has since been renamed as TPG Engineering.
- The men of A Tp were kept together as a troop in 413 LAA Bty, but the rest were split up.
- "' Southwark Towers "'was a TP Bennett architects, overlooking London Bridge station, in Southwark, London.
- The group was awarded a TP de Oro, a prestigious Spanish television award, for " most popular personality " in 1974.
- I wrapped my ill-shod feet behind the stool legs as inconspicuously as possible and hoped I wasn't leaving a TP trail.
- However, as TP points out, the anon is almost without a doubt a sock of H, who has thus broken 3RR too.
- During a match with TP Mazembe in 2011, 14 people were killed during a stampede after spectators invaded the pitch as TP Mazembe equalized the score.
- An SMS-SUBMIT TPDU may contain a TP-VP parameter which limits the time period for which the SMSC would attempt to deliver the message.
- I want to link a Wikimedia Commons image to a TP entry, but can't find information on how to cross-link the various WP platforms.
More: 1 2