a racing yacht in a sentence
- Ariki " "'is a racing yacht which was built in Auckland, New Zealand in 1904 by Logan Brothers.
- Willis said an umpire stationed onboard a race yacht was positioned to make vital calls, determining when one boat overlapped another.
- ""'Excalibur " "'was a racing yacht based in Melbourne, Victoria, at the Royal Melbourne Yacht Squadron and owned by Alan Saunders.
- In spite of this, the Stephens'father ordered a design for a racing yacht from the young firm a yacht named " Dorade ".
- ""'Shamrock " "'was a racing yacht built in 1898 that was the unsuccessful Irish challenger for the 1899 America's Cup against the United States defender, " Columbia ".
- It's difficult to find a racing yacht in a sentence.
- However, unlike the Star, Johnson created a racing yacht that was much less costly to build and could be easily sailed in the shallow tidal waters of the Chesapeake Bay.
- American naturalist Roy Chapman Andrews called the fin whale " the greyhound of the sea . . . for its beautiful, slender body is built like a racing yacht and the animal can surpass the speed of the fastest ocean steamship ."