a quiver full of arrows in a sentence
- As if her agony weren't palpable enough, the show's writers then bring her fantasies to life, sending a quiver full of arrows into her chest.
- She wears a crown of feathers over her left shoulder and a quiver full of arrows is fastened to her left shoulder, while with her right hand she holds the upper end of an oval shield, which bears the original symbols of the city.
- One of the graves revealed a complete set of a Thracian warrior's panoply, including a bronze helmet, knee pads, a chain-armor, a sword, bronze javelin tips, a quiver full of arrows, silver and ceramic utensils, a gold tiara and a 25-gram gold ring depicting a Thracian horseman piercing a wild boar.
- Shiva gave her his trident, Vishnu a Sudarshan Chakra or discus, Varuna a shankha, a conch-shell, Agni a dart, Vayu a bow, Surya a quiver full of arrows, Indra a thunderbolt, Kuvera a mace, Brahma a rosary and water-pot, Kala a shield and sword, Visvakarma a battle-axe and other weapons.
- It's difficult to find a quiver full of arrows in a sentence.