a dolphin trainer in a sentence
- Typically, he said, a participant works with a therapist, a dolphin trainer and an intern who charts behavior.
- Tiz is also a dolphin trainer.
- In his early years Whynott worked as a dolphin trainer, fish curator, piano tuner, apiary inspector, track coach, and blues piano player.
- Blatter married for a third time on 23 December 2002, to Graziella Bianca, a dolphin trainer who was a friend of his daughter.
- I might be what my dad is when I grow up, but probably I will be a dolphin trainer because I love animals and a dolphin is one of my favorites.
- It's difficult to find a dolphin trainer in a sentence.
- Born in Oklahoma City, Harrigan grew up in Corpus Christi on the Texas coast, attended the University of Texas in Austin and published his first novel, " Aransas, " about a dolphin trainer.