雄心壮志 in a sentence
- His ambition received a sharp check .
- Their ambitions fall apart .
- In a month carol's ambition had clouded .
- After the age of about thirty they abandon individual ambition .
- He was fired with desire to become the best student in his class .
- Her ambitions had shrunk gradually in the desiccating air of failure .
- Everyone here submerges his personal ambitions for the common achievement .
- It was his ambition that had prompted him to take his place at the archiepiscopal table .
- There i was, way off my ambitions getting deeper in love every minute .
- We have hope to quadruple the total industrial and agricultural output by the end of the century , which is a lofty aim .
- The unpretending praise thee, because thou has taken upon thyself the heroic burdens that are too heavy for them .
- This heroic utterance by comrade wang jinxi voices the lofty aspirations of the workers and caders of daqing and their families .
- Yet it has refused to scale down its ambitions
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition
- He is a lazybones with no ambition whatsoever