野心勃勃 in a sentence
- Those who fly too high may come to grief .
- "i'm very ambitious!" she at last replied .
- He was edged out of his job by his ambitious assistant .
- Her room was a study in the foibles of an eager and ambitious mind .
- Canaris recognized the danger that the ambitious heydrich posted posed .
- At that time my virtue slumbered; my evil, kept awake by ambition .
- Some ambitious literary men forgot their old friends when promoted to high places .
- Do ambitious politicians love the climbers who take the front seats from them ?
- There was often some crawling sneak who would not scruple to curry favour with misery by reporting the crime .
- On the other hand, the imminence of negotiations increased the plo's ambitions for a role .
- Mr. pynsent, supposed to be so cold and so ambitious, had formally offered his hand to miss bell .
- Though gas meters were considered more difficult to tamper with, this had not deterred some ambitious freeloaders .
- She was full of ambition, which led her to adopt a double character without exactly intending to deceive any one .
- Now at bordeaux came the fateful moment in the career of this ambitious, self-seeking, and capable admiral .
- Uncle seneca, because of his wealth, attracted the attention of a poor but ambitious philadelphia society matron .