逼近 in a sentence
- This level is approached asymptotically .
- We became aware of danger approaching us .
- The enemy ran away at our approach .
- They were closing all the time .
- He cried out in fright as the dark figure approached .
- Shouts assailed our ears .
- "you, be careful," cried tremaine, bustling up close .
- Rebels were approaching changsha along the canton-hankow railway .
- This was the impending impasse to which rider addressed himself .
- All around the box in a circle were the dogs, barking and moving in .
- The british and american armies approached the siegfried line in september 1944 .
- He glanced back, and saw to his dismay that they were gaining on him .
- Some of the gauleiters in the endangered areas shard their views .
- When the bull got close to him , he clumsily stepped aside to let it pass .
- The successive approximation converter is of medium speed, and average resolution .