透镜 in a sentence
- She heard the tinkle of the broken lens .
- It is also wedge-shaped to lenticular .
- These sandstone bodies form elongate lenses .
- Light is condensed by means of lenses .
- With special lenses and prisms we can manipulate this light .
- A lens is an optical system including two refracting surfaces .
- The lens through which we view the image is called the eyepiece lens .
- As shown in the figure, the device is set up to examine a lens .
- We introduce a negative lens which will diverge the rays a bit .
- The principal points of a thin lens coincide at the center of the lens .
- The focal length of a given lens is different for different colors .
- The beam of flashlight diverges, but it can be refocused with lenses .
- Evidently, it would be desirable for the lens to form a magnified, erect image .
- One highly successful approach utilizes a triplet aspheric lens array .
- Probably because the cemented lenses are distorted by temperature variations .