连绵不断 in a sentence
- The land was subjected to perpetual warfare .
- These were his consecutive fancies .
- War had been literally continuous .
- The medium extends unbroken from star to star .
- They saw further cliffs masked by dense woods .
- The landscape comprehends high and low mountain ranges, rolling country and plains .
- It had been a leaden dawn, and the rain now steadily renewed its fall .
- He saw this solid green earth cover passing underneath for hours unbroken .
- High overhead, the tall trees there made a continuous roof of foliage .
- In this steady rain, the spring of the mountain were broken up, every glen gushed water like a cistern .
- A progression of bare yellow hills mounted toward the distant slopes of mount anaka .
- We wondered more and more at the extent of the streets, the brilliancy of the shops, the great traffic .
- To the left of us there was the long uninterrupted shoal and to the right a high, steep bank heavily overgrown with bushes .
- 1 . vitality of an everlasting cultural tradition
- Meanwhile the violence continues in iraq