路上 in a sentence
- The roads should be less crowded today .
- "what passed on the road, old one? "
- Peasants sold fruit and melons on the road .
- He'll be halfway to timbuctoo by now .
- On his way home he was overtaken by a storm .
- A nail on the road punctured the tyre .
- The old car bumped along the road .
- On the way they ran into a high wind .
- They can't encumber us on the road .
- There was a lot of traffic on the roads yesterday ...
- We passed through oxford on our way to london .
- Tractors clattered along the road .
- The car used a gallon of petrol for the journey .
- Not a soul passed that way for a long while .
- I saw an obstruction in the road .