调制 in a sentence
- Good haymaking weather comes in late may .
- Our fifth concern is with modulation noise .
- Frequency modulation does not allow static to creep in .
- Frequency modulation is not possible with polychromatic light .
- The process of making silage is a form of chemical treatment .
- She went on separating, bolting, evaporating, filtering and mixing .
- Position control of d. c. motors has been done by means of pulse width modulation .
- The group velocity is the speed at which modulated signals would be transmitted .
- When there is a modulated signal from transmitter, there are side bands .
- He learned to mix ink so it would not spread when pressed by the type .
- The compositions of dye in organic liquid can be prepared in any convenient manner .
- In integrated optics, these components include light sources, modulators and detectors .
- Mode locking can be induced not only by loss modulation, but also by phase modulation .
- This system of modifying the carrier waves is called "amplitude modulation," or "am" .
- One wonders why nature, with some snakes, concocted poison of such extreme potency .