讨价还价 in a sentence
- Do you shop around a lot for bargains ?
- I will bargain no more, i withdraw .
- She always pleaded poverty and pared down prices .
- He admired the effrontery with which she bargained .
- He loved this civil, half-humorous bargaining .
- One cannot easily make a bargain at the last gasp .
- "i have not the inclination to parley," said mr. brownlow .
- We jewed around with each other until we made a price .
- All were to follow the doctor's orders without question .
- The fleet was fueled from iran without argument about compensation .
- She regards negotiating prices with customers as her special preserve .
- Many of the tourists on board had begun bargaining with the tradesman .
- There will be a lot of wheeling and dealing before an agreement is reached .
- We thought we had given israel the maximum flexibility to bargain .
- If we stick together, we'll have a better bargaining position .