见多识广 in a sentence
- He was so informed and intensely forceful .
- Travel broadens the mind .
- As a merchant , he was a man of the world -- he had seen it all .
- Mixed with her fear for him was a total admiration: that he had learned so young, so much .
- There was no mistake at least about his being intelligent and cultivated and knowing almost everything in the world .
- On the lips of a person less advanced in life and less enlightened by experience than mrs. touchett such a declaration would savor of immodesty, even of arrogance .
- Wisdom comes form extensive observation and broad knowledge
- As a taxi - driver you really see life
- It ' s not easy to fool him ; he ' s been around
- That guy really knew a thing or two
那个家伙是个见多识广的人. (不是: "确实略知一二.
- He was so informed and so intelligent about the markets
- You must become informed before you can create
- I defer to my parents because they are older and wiser
- Thank you for your well - informed e - mail
- In 23 years of broadcasting i thought i ' d seen it all , folks