街道 in a sentence
- Every street was jam-packed with vehicles .
- The scene cuts from the shop to the street .
- Willows are planted on both sides of the streets .
- There had been little activity on the street .
- The jewish streets of warsaw fascinated her .
- The shop has frontage on 2 busy streets .
- The bedroom windows give on to the street .
- Streets are coated with steely ice .
- The balcony juts out over the street .
- Six tumbrels rolled along the street .
- The streets are thronged with a population .
- The sun was sloping and the streets were cool .
- There is a ceaseless din in these courts .
- The strange streets disoriented him .
- Most streets are laid with asphalt .