羽毛 in a sentence
- Feathers are the distinctive covering of birds .
- They have red and yellow plumes in their hats .
- The chick will soon feather out .
- The bird fluffed its feathers .
- The feather wavered to the floor .
- Their feathers were like armor impenetrable to steel .
- She is as light as a feather .
- Light flashed from the iridescent feathers around its neck .
- She's light as a feathermade of aircraft alloy .
- The feather fan was only powerful against the summer breezes .
- One old magpie began wrapping itself up very carefully .
- The birds ruffled up their little feathers in the cold morning wind .
- Clothing can also become contaminated with dust, feathers, and excrement .
- "a feather for a pea!" he shouted to the birds in the air .
- Hairs, like feathers, are long and elaborately specialized scales .