纵横交错 in a sentence
- Ducts and pipes crisscross .
- On the far side of the rail line was a maze of small, mean streets .
- There are just too many countries and regions involved and thus a web of tax regulations .
- On either side a checker of open ditches showed where the municipal constructors had designed a system of drainage .
- Fling pairs back into the distance, then, exchange it for endless avenues and cross avenues of wintry trees !
- Lines crisscrossing the surface of mars , which were
- It is the interlace weave pattern of universal essence
- Columbians still enjoy most of that magnificent network of wide streets
- Desire and fear are the weft and warp of living , and both are made of pain
- " this is the fifth sign : the land shall be criss - crossed by a giant spider ' s web .
- Bangkok is surrounded by a vast , damp , alluvial plain , crisscrossed by a network of klong
- Cows graze beside some of the hundreds of miles of stone walls that crisscross inishmore
- Mapmakers , or cartographers , have devised a grid of lines which criss - cross the globe
- However , having said that , i don t mean this film is not worth to watch
- In old delhi , which serves the best and widest range of meat and vegetarian dishes in the city