相违 in a sentence
- It would do violence to his principles to eat meat .
- They should not conflict with common mental associations .
- Elinor submitted to the arrangement which counteracted her wishes with less reluctance than she had expected to feel .
- It seems to escape the well-meaning utopianist that this programme implies an admission of failure, even before he launches it .
- The doping is a cancer on the ideal of the olympic games
- I do not think it incompatible with the office of a clergyman
- Does that action go against the interest of the kingdom of heaven
- Purport to have or present the often false appearance of being or intending ; profess
- Although have this regulation , also violate with national regulation , without legal effect
- The cycle would be completed when the desire of will was no longer different from the thought of god
- 3 so to teach it in public schools violates the law that requires the separation of church and state
- He said it wasn ' t right with the code , that ' s why he sent off a piece of the treasure to you as it were
- The savior or being a savior or searching for one to save oneself is in opposition to the path of ascension
- In contrast with expectations , we find , on looking back , that we hae been on an economic decline for three decades
- In contrast with expectations , we find , on looking back , that we have been on an economic decline for three decades