白 in a sentence
- Her color came and went as she listened .
- I fail to see the bearing of that remark .
- Bevy and i understand each other perfectly .
- Her white wool gloves lay in her lap .
- Berenice had survived all this .
- I wondered what they were doing here .
- She considered berenice a little difficult .
- Do not you see it was all a frame-up !
- He carried his white shirt over his arm .
- I like red wine better than white .
- I don't like to throw my money down the drain .
- Berenice had been an impressionable child .
- I could not make out what the police wanted .
- His white cloak was thrown over his face .
- We opened a white pagoda to the port .