登 in a sentence
- Walden roared: "you damned villain! "
- Walden left him to his reverie .
- The news has been published in the newspaper .
- Walden liked a man who could shoot straight .
- Walden surveyed the breakfast table .
- Mrs. fisher added in an undertone to selden .
- Walden clutched at the back of the sofa .
- Ramsden thought philip hard and cold .
- Her prize novel was printed in the newspaper .
- Walden put on a dubious face .
- "it takes practice," walden said .
- They shook hands, and walden sat down .
- Walden stood at the fence watching the train .
- Walden needed time to reflect, now .
- Walden pretended to be disappointed .