游手好闲 in a sentence
- Stop idling and help me clean up .
- You think i'm a mere trifler .
- You're too fastidious, and too indolent, and too rich .
- A few stragglers from the theaters hurried by .
- Till there's a war they are idle good-for-nothing nothing .
- This suited her very well as she had no taste for idleness .
- Do n't idle about .
- We shall see if it really pays best to work or be idle .
- At the 207th street station, nineteen were arrested for loitering .
- It is high time you stopped fooling around and started looking for a job .
- They knew only too well that any passer-by, any lounger, might be a spy .
- I will not, like a sluggard, wear out my youth in idleness at home .
- He looks like a bum who's been drowning his sorrows in sleazy dives .
- You can't deny that tom has been an idle, worthless, dissolute and dishonorable rogue .
- It seemed to me as if it were not very painful to see you an idle frivolous creature .