涉及 in a sentence
- She knew nothing about children .
- Oxidation involves the transfer of electrons .
- The subject cropped up as we talked .
- I do not want to go into the minor details now .
- It involved selling off limited partnerships .
- Revaluation refers to fixed exchange rates .
- A little of the conversation was about politics .
- This area encompasses an enormous variety of fields .
- This term covers a diverse range of products .
- How it is to be controlled raises legal problems .
- He refused to go into details about his plans .
- It involves a subject known as isokinetic sampling .
- The amount of work involved was simply too great .
- His studies covered a wide field .
- She was put on trial for fraud .