歧义 in a sentence
- The wording is likely to lead to ambiguity .
- This passage is open to different interpretations ...
- This simple example shows that good writers do try to avoid ambiguity .
- A study on pragmatic ambiguity and its rhetoric function
- A tentative study on temporarily ambiguous sentences
- A preliminary discussion of the phenomenon of english ambiguity
- The expansion and involution of methods of ch
- Ambiguity and strategies to ambiguity in trans lation
- A review of researches on lexical ambiguity resolution
- An analysis of the ambiguous structures in the dai language
- The expressions of ambiguity and its rhetoric functions
- The cause and clarification of ambiguous sentences
- Analysis on the ambiguous structure of noun phrase
- A comparative study of ambiguity in chinese and japanese
- Preliminary exploring about types of ambiguity of phrases