格 in a sentence
- The conveyor belt was divided into compartments .
- Paganini had led a wild life as a youth .
- Mrs. green : he is a very nice person .
- Confound those interfering neubergers !
- The firbolgs never revolted again .
- Latin nouns have case , number and gender .
- Magda tramped about with a magician .
- Tom failed but his sister got through .
- Gershwin's versatility was remarkable .
- Higbee went blank and then grinned .
- Kant and hegel have developed idealism .
- On may 6, agnes smedley died .
- Margaret likes bold men around her .
- Gregory bounded up and ran to the door .
- "oh!" cried grace in her fright .