栩栩如生 in a sentence
- The playwright fleshed out his characters .
- It was the most remarkable statue i had ever seen .
- The galloping horses he paints are extremely lifelike .
- She talked of all things with remarkable vividness of memory .
- This writer has a power of contemporizing himself with the bygone times .
- Astonishing lifelike blue eyes shone between lashes of real hair .
- He was pleased to find here and there passages exhibiting both fancy and vigour .
- God was everywhere, terrible, the living god; and so high the song said, you couldn't get over him .
- armin von roon's epilogue gives a vivid picture of the fhrer in action, especially as he was falling apart.
- These tales of a freer life and of the sea-breezes come back amid the grey streets still peopled with the vivid characters of poor jack .
- On top of the bridge are 4 lifelike stone lions
- Dickens portrayed his characters to the life
- They were all enormous and looked very alive
- The little girl has an animate doll
- The characters live in this novel