朝气蓬勃 in a sentence
- Though old in years , he is young in spirit ..
- Children are always so full of life .
- He was youthful but white-haired .
- You're remarkably fresh, and i'm remarkably well-seasoned .
- We are both countries of great vitality and strength .
- She was fresh and natural and quick to understand, to speak .
- Abroad, he was brisk and lively, and eager and impassioned enough .
- A european writer would not, i suspect, feel able to sound so auroral a note .
- Young people are full of vigour and vitality , like the sun at eight or nine in the morning .
- Young people , full of vigour and vitality , are like the sun at eight or nine in the morning .
- His head is set upon him in such a fashion as to give him a proud and vigorous air .
- Government dedicated to creating vibrant harbour - front
- Happy families are the cornerstone of a vibrant society
- Now it has become a vibrant tourist attraction
- During the day , the building is suffused with natural light