摩尔 in a sentence
- Many of the negroes are held in slavery by the moors .
- First, the volume is proportional to the number of moles .
- Seymour's "game" teaches two important lessons .
- Morse invented the telegraph .
- There was great excitement among the moorish people at the waterside .
- At present the only exit that the russians had was murmansk .
- I must repeat that as a witness mrs. moore does not exist .
- For simplicity, let us assure an exactly equimolar mixture .
- It is often convenient to use the mole to describe the amount of substance .
- The given conditions imply that the number of moles of the two gases is the same .
- I am supposed to see brown and morrison tomorrow morning at ten o'clock .
- All the doors are arched with the special arch we see in moorish pictures .
- Morgan evinced no doubts about the relationship between genes and chromosomes .
- On the radio, a trumpet blast punctuated by morse code announced a news bulletin .
- Her life was like the past of this old moorish city, full, deep, remote .