接踵而至 in a sentence
- Then had come the great battles of the artillery .
- Then comes on the sorest evil, the heaviest disease .
- She was something that is going to be-soon-soon-very soon .
- Once out of the farm the approach of poverty would be sure .
- They never lost their modesty when honors were showered upon them .
- As the big problems of thirties were brought under some kind of rough control, new problems took their place .
- Little fanny was very much changed and worn by the fever and agitation, and passion and despair, which the past three weeks had poured upon the head of that little victim .
- If not , it could be a great leap backwards
- But there have also been unintended consequences
- Further details of the attack continue to pour in
- It never rains but it pours
- Freud had missed his chance , but worse was to follow
- There was great rejoicing , but more hardships were still to come
- A first assault was repelled ; others are likely to follow
- Bad news for residents in the midwest trying to cope with flooding