损耗 in a sentence
- The cost was imperceptible at first .
- They do not wear out if properly managed .
- We shall undergo a progressive loss of our vigor .
- The wastage is not very great .
- The march would consume half of the useful life of the vehicle .
- The process of reflection does not in itself involve any energy loss .
- Tear is excepted .
- Heat losses from the reservoir by heat conduction cannot be prevented .
- The cost of screen drag is appreciable in almost all installations .
- The net effect of the connecting system is to introduce losses and lags in response .
- The heat content of the earth is very high in comparison to the heat loss of the earth .
- This is very important in insects as cast skins represent a considerable loss in energy .
- Tissue wasting and weight loss are rapid in the initial stages of starvation .
- A much smaller power loss occurs in the cable when energy is transmitted at high voltage .
- Mode locking can be induced not only by loss modulation, but also by phase modulation .