情不自禁 in a sentence
- Nobody can resist the windows .
- You will excuse my being so much overpowered .
- She giggled at that thought .
- I let myself be seduced into buying a new car .
- He could not stop looking at brett .
- Nell could not help following at a little distance .
- People couldn't help loving her .
- An involuntary shudder passed over both of us .
- It was instinctive for her to proffer help to mrs. fisher .
- He covered his betrayal of softness with a complaining .
- When vida came in to tea carol sketched her utopia .
- Still by an irresistible impulse i curse myself with an awful penance .
- Nixon carried away with it all, delivered his extemporaneous toast .
- You are dissatisfied on account of my rise in fortune, and you can't help showing it .
- Though you knew he was perfectly worthless you could not but enjoy his company .