恰到好处 in a sentence
- Her little shoes now fitted her smartly .
- The producer made a telling use of color .
- The program was pitched at just the right level .
- Goering had said exactly the right thing .
- Her remarks were often just and amusing .
- He timed that shot beautifully .
- The meat is roasted just enough .
- The call came at just the right time for victor .
- The length of time of the extraction and the particle size are both pertinent .
- Nixon with his mastery of intangibles knew how to strike the right note .
- He was not sure what would be the appropriate reply, so he smiled and looked away .
- Nixon with his mastery of intangible knew exactly how to strike the right note .
- It was her best face physically that was now set against the south wind .
- If you want to make it speed up or slow down you have to add or subtract just enough energy .
- "if," i said, "i might use the american idiom i would say that he has said a mouthful. "