当仁不让 in a sentence
- Harry had manfully taken his post in the bows .
- He responded joyfully that to do so was his mission in life .
- She had now the right to be his helpmate in his all kind deeds .
- He never seeks credit for himself , but is always ready to take on arduous tasks .
- Pray not for things , but for wisdom and courage
- David beckham is her idol
- I have taken it upon myself to give these jerks a taste of their own medicine
- He is a true credit to the department , serving as an ambassador linking hko with the society it serves through worthy humanitarian causes
- And moulin rouge , starring two of my favorite artists , nicole and evan , came out as the king of the musicals for me
- As fellow practitioners eagerly and joyfully awaited that rare and precious occasion on may 5 , the taoyuan center cherished the immense blessing of being appointed to host the lecture
- Not since the great michel platini has france had such an influential and talented player on the world scene . he has certainly won the hearts of french fans and media
- Commitment , even have no assurance blossom and bear fruit , also want to frankly and earnestly allow a promise , however whenever whole distresses of time , who will yield to nobody a ground the right
- It turns into one of the important missions of administrative law bound of how to fix its legal position in reason theoretically in order to instruct the reality , to promote our legislation and to avoid the vacuum of justice
- If we also need foreign capital as an injection to our economy and strategic investor who can help our enterprise improve the ability of international competition , cross - border m & a must be the best choice
- There have always been numerous voluntary and charitable organisations and caring people in hong kong devoted to helping the poor and needy . over many years , the spirit of charity , benevolence , contribution and participation has prevailed
More: 1 2