富丽堂皇 in a sentence
- Why, the palace looks magnificent !
- She, gladly accepting the glorious gift .
- He also enjoyed spectacular effects .
- The painting shows the grandeur, of the royal palace .
- That gallant house was once the home of a nobleman .
- It gave an imposing appearance to most of the wholesale houses .
- I must say the reception rooms at connemara house are stately .
- She was very impressed by the hotel and the splendor of the dining-room .
- On the whole, the appearence of the house was luxurious and romantic .
- It was a venetian scene, with a perfectly splendid marble palazzo .
- Plainly it was an event to be admitted to the presence of such magnificence .
- The carriage-way round the circular railing presented such a magnificent hippodrome .
- Indeed, the bells were tolling, the people were trooping into the handsome church .
- It was a large, stately apartment, with purple chairs and curtains, a turkey carpet .
- At the end, late empire had achieved a resplendence and wealth that could scarcely be surpassed .