媚 in a sentence
- In her face suffused with a sugary smile .
- He looked around at the sunny cabin .
- He felt that she was able to charm him .
- Melly, it's like i said the other day .
- Melanie's white face went crimson .
- "i think it's wonderful," said malenia softly .
- At last, melanie put a hot hand on her waist .
- Melanie looked up and met cathleen's hard eyes .
- I'm not a company man .
- She knew she should go upstairs and sit beside melanie .
- She has charming manners .
- Melanie looked after her, the tears streaming down her face .
- She has charming manner .
- Her manner, he thought, was soothing attractive, delightful .
- If she had been beautiful in those days, she was now radiant .