大名鼎鼎 in a sentence
- He has become a celebrity .
- I made the acquaintance of the well-known adventuress .
- Really, marry, you'll turn out quite a heroine .
- You are the notorious mrs. brasser in four-a .
- The illustrious cuvier did not perceive that a barnacle was a crustacean .
- The distinguished spokesman had been in sacramento at the state capitol .
- I met with the celebrated traveller, mr. murthwaite, the day afterwards .
- She was now so famous that all the newspaper reporters in london were beating a path to her door .
- It was neither too early for actors, nor yet too late to have lost one of such charm and fame, she had calculated .
- I determined to put my real merit to the severest test, by presenting myself without any recommendation before the wild, illustrious philosopher .
- There chanced to be on the breakfast table certain cards of invitation which the post of the morning had brought in for pen, and which happened to come from some very exalted personages of the beau-monde .
- Osama bin laden clocked in at number eight
- The famous actor now lives in seclusion
- " pray , who may this famous luigi vampa be ?
- " on account of the famous luigi vampa .