大刀阔斧 in a sentence
- He heavily cut slote's memorandum .
- Then kennedy decided on a bold stroke .
- After the inauguration, bundy promptly slaughtered committees right .
- I call it a regular fraud if they are going to introduce any considerable changes .
- Nixon would have to put himself at the head of this movement of reform, brutally eradicate the rot .
- He made woeful and savage onslaught on a poem and a romance which came before him for judgement .
- Thanks to our aggressive marketing tactics ,
- Regulators do not expect big changes in either country
- His new administration is expected to make sweeping economic and social reforms
- He knows voters are clamoring for decisive action to stop the country ' s slide into economic malaise
- Bacon must have turned over in his grave at this fallacy of the sweeping generality
- These are likely to include scrapping or revising various regulations seen to be holding back american business
- Fourth , retailer should examine the performance of sales and purchasing dept . together with logistics dept
- Fowler both edited and altered the language of the contract , boldly lining out large passages and insert in new ones
- It takes a lot of skill on his part to chop up hours of tape and give the programs continuity