多方面的 in a sentence
- Gershwin's versatility was remarkable .
- The reasons for the delay were manifold .
- The sources of his power are multiple .
- The implications are many and marvelous .
- A various scholar must have various opinions .
- The problem has many phases .
- The canal has proved useful to the county in many ways .
- Bechtel designed a versatile and flexible test facility .
- They managed to cover quite a lot of ground in a short program .
- The satisfaction she took in herself was positively pluralimperial .
- In additition to all her other qualifications, bessie was an expert cook .
- Anestrus (absence of estrus) is not a disease but a sign of a variety of conditions .
- One may use a polycrystalline sample rather than a single crystal for many studies .
- All in all the an airplane must have many abilities and years of experience before he can be appointed .
- It was not clear that nixon retained enough authority to manage the manifold pressures about to descend him .