器皿 in a sentence
- The empty vessel makes the greatest sound .
- All our glass and china is kept in the cupboard .
- There was a great deal of breakage in that shipment of glassware .
- Some utensils were in a state of decay when they were unearthed .
- This ware is suitable for decorative purpose but unsuitable for utility .
- Though an earthen vessel, it held so great a treasure .
- They sought out potters who had once made copies of the ancient vessels .
- The external surface of culture vessel is, of course, subject to contamination .
- She made sure that the glassware and earthenware were always spotlessly clean .
- Dry heat is used principally to sterilize glassware on other heatstable solid materials .
- For difficult-to-clean glassware, electric ashing as a means of cleaning has been suggested .
- All gravimetric measurements require some sort of crucible or dish to hold the residue or precipitate .
- The most common means of agitation of liquid media is by placing the culture vessels on a drum (for test tubes) .
- Once it was new glassware, and his discerning eye immediately spotted an error in the presidential crest etched on the glass .
- Today these steel pans have been so refined that skilled drummers can play not only caribbean rhythms but also bach and mozart .