反英 in a sentence
- It was a singularly inopportune moment to stage an antil-british demonstration .
- The anti - british propaganda gave ( ie caused ) much offence
- With some financial and military support the turks were able to to get the senussi to join the fight against the british
- Germany and the turks both saw in the senussi the possibility of opening a second front against the british which would make it quite impossible for them to defeat the turks in damascus and palestine
- Hsia moon was pregnant at the time and excused herself from taking park in the movement . then , in september 1967 , she quietly left for canada . it wasn t until two years later that she returned , after which she kept a distance from the film industry
- Efforts to conduct interviews with several important great wall and feng huang personalities such as shek hwei and her husband fu che fell through . the couple was jailed without trail by the hong kong government in 1967 for their anti - british political activism