友 in a sentence
- He went off with his best friend 's wife .
- It is better to be alone than in bad company .
- here is called companion matrix.
- They got together and indulged in wine and song ...
- You may know a man by the company he keeps .
- You may judge his character by his friends .
- Mary told her beau she was through with him .
- Misfortune rests the sincerity of friends .
- Never associate with bad companions .
- It is perfectly clear who are our friends and who are our foes .
- He bogs down, sees his roommate seldom .
- He fell in with bad company .
- More people would take the friends of freedom seriously .
- A friend is a friend , a foe is a foe ; one must clearly distinguish a friend from a foe .
- At the end of a year the matter will be reviewed again by friends of freedom .