到那 in a sentence
- She must have started for the vllage .
- Can you swing it for me so that i get the job ?
- Bloggs recognized the man's conflict .
- At last they reached the bottom of the thing .
- You will be forced if it reaches that point .
- And he got off his stool and went over .
- The journey takes about an hour , door to door .
- I could see the vessel being swallowed up in the fog .
- The money was nowhere to be found .
- How did you get wind of that terrific business deal ?
- I suggested that you fly down there, look around .
- She gave me the like cue to the gentlewoman .
- I will kill that son of a bitch when i get my hands on him !
- She fluttered nervously about , going from room to room .
- At least two wakes had to go under the lead transport .