到那时 in a sentence
- Till then i may occupy her room .
- And then we can drop it on the world .
- By that time we were well and truly lost .
- Then i would like to bring in some new people .
- By then we shall know the result .
- She will have retired by then .
- When i get there , i 'll try to play to the score tactically .
- The earth will in time vaporize with its material and disperse .
- The time of trial will soon come; keep your valour till then .
- The work of the payload specialists like yourself will then seem quite routine .
- Inevitably we had by then explored every conceivable avenue of small talk .
- At that time my work will be finished and i will shrink back to my original little girl size .
- At that point i would sit in my library at home, do the serious company reading, and plan out the week ahead .
- He could speak to his father then as men spoke to one another, not in the trembling but in sweet confidence .
- By that time , the astra will have been flying through space for seventeen hours and will have circled the earth a great many times .