到那儿去 in a sentence
- This visit he now repeated every year .
- Yes , i like to take walks there .
- I go there one day because i am interested .
- Now where have you got to ?
- Did you use to go there ?
- Well, i think it would be very silly of you to come in the rain .
- I often felt a charitable prompting to call at the place and see poor bartleby .
- I knew something about the gorilla sanctuary among the volcanoes, but had never planned to go there .
- Miss johnson had the idea that one of our pupils might have gone out there to keep an assignation with someone .
- Grisel and florinda, her daughters, carry thither a basket of large buns, baked on the saturday afternoon .
- " when you dine there , do you sleep there ?
- She didn ' t relish the idea of going there alone
- I shall go there tomorrow unless i ' m too busy
- If ( it is ) necessary , i ' ll go there myself
- So , we , uh , we took old fuzz up there ,