出动 in a sentence
- Nothing could induce him to name a motive .
- Other maintenance departments had pitched in .
- Police were called in to break up the meeting .
- The detachment set off ahead of schedule .
- The whole community turned out to wipe out the four pests .
- The enemy are on the march at last .
- The armed force had to be called out to quell violence .
- Get prepared so that you can set off immediately if sth. happens .
- Fire truck and all available police cars would roll at once .
- Many panzer divisions could not move for lack of fuel for their tanks .
- The partisans lay up by day and by night sallied out to attack convoys .
- The youth grew crimson, and clenched his fists, with every appearance of a meditated assault .
- She knew, without asking, the every available photographer would be dispatched to the scene at once .
- Hotels, restaurants, bars and even shops all inflate their prices during carnival, and pickpockets are out in force .
- In a lone halifax bomber flying low over the channel, the jedburgh team "maurice" was on its way .