冰 in a sentence
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- When water becomes solid we call it ice .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weights .
- In other words, the ice begins to melt .
- The lorry went into a spin on a patch of ice .
- She turned a pirouette on the ice .
- Ice has difficulty in negotiating sharp corners .
- Whereas i am hot, and fire dissolves ice .
- The surface material consists of drift .
- His shot reverberated across the ice .
- The bird picked a hole in the ice with its beak .
- Water turns into ice when it freezes .
- The climbers cut steps in the ice .
- The ice on the river is thick enough to walk on .
- They broke the ice and carried water to the site .