兴高采烈 in a sentence
- "just show you," said matt, beaming .
- Babbitt was expansive and virile .
- See how jubilant they are [look] .
- They believed it. they exulted in it .
- She boarded a car in the best spirits .
- "none whatever!" he replied cheerfully .
- We strain our eager gaze forward .
- They gaily ascended the downs。
- The "supervisor" gleefully clapped and shouted .
- His high spirits flood her and cheer her .
- The conversation was spirited .
- They greeted the president with many expressions of pleasure .
- Immediately he noticed the joviality of stane's manner .
- This buoyant spirit was everywhere in the submarine .
- Rex gave himself to the preparations with gusto .