全力以赴 in a sentence
- We must hit with all our strength .
- That will call for every ounce of energy we have .
- He invested all his efforts in passing an exam .
- We must work like anything to finish on time .
- We went all out to win the game .
- The task exacts the utmost effort on our part .
- We were in it up to the hilt .
- I centered my attention now upon making enough money .
- He could have concentrated on the battle in south vietnam .
- You went into it knowing what you were fighting for .
- Since we are going to be in a confrontation we should go all-out .
- The game has little meaning unless you do your utmost to win .
- Warrington went to work with all his might, in place of his prostrate friend .
- To effect objects so dear to every patriot i shall devote myself with anxious solicitude .
- We decided to commit ourselves and began a full-scale excavation of the site in 1977 .