九霄云外 in a sentence
- I found that miss rachel had put the diamond clean out of her head .
- The veneer of artificiality which she had acquired at the fashionable schools were thrown off .
- A routine qualm gave him trouble at the thought of what he'd written on the fly-leaf, but his mood enabled him to suppress it .
- Embarrassed she was not, and she remembered gabriel's declaration of love to her at norcombe only to think she had nearly forgotten it .
- Far , far away ; find comfort in pain
- She is an easy - going woman . she always throws her cares to the winds
- Then the girl s interest began to fasten itself upon the work and she forgot everything else
- Master , you lifted me out of this world and i soared up above the clouds , far beyond this world
- Avoid desires to throw caution to the winds , because you need not prove yourself in these ways
- The confusion of master and man , who had quite forgotten the affair at bombay , for which they were now detained at calcutta , may be imagined
- She had forgotten , in considering and explaining the result of her day , that drouet might come . now , when she saw how unreceptive these two people were , she hoped he would not
- A few days wore it all off ; and in short , to prevent any of my father s farther importunities , in a few weeks after , i resolv d to run quite away from him
- Just at that moment , a thunder like roar came from behind the big tree , and a tall , strong monk jumped out and knocked the cudgel out of hsueh pa ' s hands with a staff
说时迟，那时快，只听见松林后面雷鸣也似一声，一条铁禅杖飞过来，把这水火棍一隔，丢到九霄云外，跳出一个胖大和尚来，喝道： “洒家在林子里听你多时！ ”
- If when the cloud and mist curl up it , when the light drizzle float to fly it , the whole things seen that some time can but some time cannot , like see the human life in the sky , all agonies threw far away
- There could have been no such revolution , if all laws , forms , and ceremonies , had not first been so monstrously abused , that the suicidal vengeance of the revolution was to scatter them all to the winds
More: 1 2